At Palms Behavioral Health, we provide acute inpatient psychiatric services to adolescents ages 12 to 17 who are suffering from psychiatric, emotional, and behavioral challenges. Our adolescent clinical team is led by a board-certified psychiatrist and staffed with mental health professionals including registered nurses and master’s-level therapists. We provide assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization so that our clients can transition to less intensive follow-up care and support and return to daily activities in their homes, among their families, and in their schools and communities.
Whether you choose one of our inpatient services or an outpatient program that will accommodate your adolescent’s school schedule, you can trust that Palms Behavioral Health provides an environment of the highest quality. We want your adolescent to feel safe and comfortable so they can engage fully in our program.
Inpatient Service Highlights
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Focus on smooth transition to appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multidisciplinary treatment team of clinicians providing multimodal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies, and insurance companies
Outpatient Service Highlights
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Client continues to live at home while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, school, and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily
If you notice any particular mental health or behavioral health issues that may be surfacing in your adolescent, we offer a free and completely confidential evaluation. Contact us at 956-365-2600 today for more information or to schedule a time for us to talk to your son or daughter.