We offer the full continuum of inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care for seniors aged 55 years and older. Palms Behavioral Health offers a therapeutic senior adult units addressing the needs of seniors with psychiatric challenges including depression, bipolar disorder, psychosis and co-occurring disorders. Symptoms can also include everything from behaviors complicated by memory care challenges, to having trouble functioning well on a daily basis.
Inpatient Service Highlights
- We offer a structured, therapeutic environment
- Assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment that addresses issues specific to our senior patients
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
Outpatient Service Highlights – Coming Soon!
- Multiple levels of outpatient care address a senior client’s specific needs
- Our clients can continue to live at home but come to the center during the day
- Dual Diagnosis tracks for psychiatric and co-occurring substance abuse problems
- Transportation assistance is also available for those who require it or who are unable to get to our facility on their own.