We are proud to offer several areas of care for our patients here at Palms Behavioral Health. We have developed our programs so that they are structured for each patient’s particular mental health needs. They include:
The goal of our inpatient program is to effectively treat adolescents, adults and seniors who are suffering from acute behavioral and mental health challenges. We provide the assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues with referrals to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – Coming Soon!
The Partial Hospitalization Program is designed for adults with primary psychiatric disorders who require intensive support and structure but not 24-hour inpatient care. Clients attend PHP five days per week for six hours a day. They can return home in the evening and attend treatment at our facility during the day.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Coming Soon!
The Intensive Outpatient Program provides further stabilization in a therapeutic environment for clients who do not require the structure of a full day program like our PHP. Clients attend IOP three hours a day. This allows clients greater flexibility to manage other commitments with their families, with work or with other treatment professionals.
Our overall goal is to help adolescents, adults and seniors who are suffering from emotional and behavioral health problems. We help to them to stabilize and improve their clinical status. We work closely with referral sources, families, and community agencies to return them to their daily activities in their homes and work environments.
Inpatient Service Highlights
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
Outpatient Service Highlights – Coming Soon!
- Group Therapy setting
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Client continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily