We provide acute inpatient and outpatient psychiatric services at Palms Behavioral Health to adults ages 18 and older suffering from various mental health and behavioral health challenges. Our clinical staff includes psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, therapists, and social workers providing assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric problems. Once treatment has begun, we offer referrals to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support on a case-by-case basis.
Inpatient Service Highlights:
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues.
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
Outpatient Service Highlights:
- Continued physician oversight and medication management
- Client continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch and snacks served daily